"For the small business owner, a great business coach can be a LIFESAVER."
Wendy Allen, Ph.D is a graduate of COACH.U and holds a Ph.D in both clinical and organizational psychology.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COACHING & MARRIAGE COACHING
If when we have finished our work, you leave this office believing that we have hit a home run, what would be different?
Coaching is a dynamic process of discovery, growth, and development. Coaching is a partnership between the coach and client that enables the client to focus on her/his concerns, quests, challenges, foundational values and personal interests. The client uses regular contact with the coach to take action to attract and create what they most want in their lives, careers, and organizations.
Coaching helps you live with intention, which allows you to make conscious choices rather than being a slave to "random" events.
Coaching is distinctive because...
- Coaching is an ongoing relationship focused on you, the client, taking action toward the realization of your visions, intentions, and desires.
- I guide you in a process designed to unlock potential and maximize performance
- Coaching unlocks client' ability to gain clarity, remove self-imposed limitations, access their inner wisdom, and find a sense of purpose.
- Coaching sparks and sustains positive change.
Typically, people who benefit from coaching feel "stuck" in some way - in their careers or personal lives. Coaching can help free the person to act in ways that are congruent with their deepest values and dreams.
I will help you:
- Discover what you really want personally
- Develop a strategy to get your wishes to actualized goals
- Remove obstacles and self-imposed limitations that hinder your dreams
- Discover your deepest passions and the things that bring you joy
- Integrate personal and professional life
- Find choices where none seem to exist
- Come home to your "self"
I can help you when you need:
- Clarity amidst a number of conflicting options
- A specific action plan for achieving an otherwise "vague" goal
- An objective, informed, and committed partner who will keep you on a successful track
- An active listener who will ask the right questions and offer insightful feedback
-Harriett Simon Salinger